Reservoir Engineer - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Responsible for maximizing value through reserve and production growth in company assets. Also includes budget preparation, SEC reserve evaluation, business planning and performance monitoring. Must work with minimum of supervision as a critical component of multi-disciplinary team and have initiative and work ethic to create value.
- Reservoir surveillance of existing company properties to monitor production performance and make recommendations for optimization of production rates and reserves.
- Carry out field and reservoir studies and perform reservoir engineering functions.
- Evaluate and initiate exploitation opportunities including new drill wells and workovers.
- Prepare production forecasts, operating plans, expenditure forecasts, etc. and evaluate economic models for asset valuations and budget preparation.
- Prepare project economics as required for exploitation and exploration operations and make appropriate AFE recommendations.
- Support exploration teams in evaluation of projects. Perform risked economic assessment including decision tree analysis.
- Make presentations to senior management and partners as required. Perform SEC reserve evaluation on company assets with emphasis on properly valuing assigned assets.
Please visit our website for a list of qualifications and responsibilities, www.dvn.com/careers. _____________________________________________________________