Operations Engineer - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Responsible for assessing technology and providing peer support for division completion and production efforts implement capital programs, performance monitoring, and opportunity evaluation associated with managing performance and growth of assets including New Ventures. This individual will identify and establish engineering best practices for specific operations and areas.
- Collaborate with division technical staff to provide leading edge technology expertise and engineering best practices.
- Assess technology needs and transfer to technical staff.
- Provide resource development of facilities, automation, pad drilling, water management, artificial lift, etc.
- Work closely with division teams as required in planning and conducting field studies.
- Perform various other studies as necessary that are applicable to completion and production operations.
- Coordinate and oversee consortia memberships and database services as applicable
Please visit our website for a list of qualifications and responsibilities, www.dvn.com/careers. _____________________________________________________________